Most of our products are gold and silver plated otherwise indicated under the description for the item.
What does gold plated mean?
Gold plating is a method of depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of another metal, most often copper or silver by a chemical or electrochemical plating.
How should I care for my jewelry?
Avoid the "S"
- Never Sleep while wearing your jewelry
- Never Shower while wearing your jewelry
- Avoid Sprays such as hair spray and/or perfumes
- Avoid Sweat, don't exercise while wearing your jewelry
- Never Swim while wearing your jewelry
***Something to always consider, your Toi Amor jewelry should be the last thing you put on before going out the house and the first thing you take off after coming in the house. You should clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or jewelry cleaning cloth, by doing so this will keep it shining while removing the body oils, perfumes, and lotions that will damage the finish on the jewelry. ***